A Workers Comp Pharmacy For Workers Compensation Florida Lawyers
Injured Workers Pharmacy For Workers Compensation Florida Lawyers
Our Pharmacy Network is an injured workers pharmacy that works closely with workers compensation Florida lawyers. We are in constant contact with all parties, informing them of their clients’ options for free delivery of doctor-prescribed medication. OPN is dedicated to helping the injured worker in any way possible. When it comes to dealing with an injured employee’s workers compensation benefits case, a workers compensation Florida lawyer can have a great deal of work ahead of them. It can be beneficial for them to know about their client’s ability to have prescribed medication delivered directly to them so that they have additional information for their client and can advise them on this convenient method of medication retrieval.
Workers compensation Florida lawyers should be in the know about any information involving their injured worker’s case, including their client’s eligibility for medication delivery, which is why Our Pharmacy Network works with them to provide this information.
When Should You Hire Workers Compensation Florida Lawyers
In the state of Florida, injured workers are allowed to choose their workers compensation Florida lawyer. Not every injured worker will need to use an attorney for their workers’ comp case. You may need to hire a workers comp attorney if:
- The work-related injury requires extensive medical treatment.
- The injury involves long periods of time off work
- The injury results in permanent disability
- Your employer denies your claim or doesn’t pay your benefits promptly.
- Your employer’s settlement offer doesn’t cover all of your lost wages or medical bills.
- Your boss retaliates against you for filing a workers comp claim.
- You were injured because of a third party’s actions or due to your employer’s serious misconduct.
What A Workers Comp Attorney Will Do For You
An experienced attorney will make sure that an injured worker has filed all the necessary forms and has met all the deadlines. They will also know how to gather the evidence needed to support your worker’s comp case and negotiate effectively with the insurance company. A workers compensation lawyer can also draft up a settlement agreement to avoid unanticipated consequences. If an injured worker is not happy with the settlement options, then an attorney can represent them at a hearing or trial. If an injured worker wins their case, then the attorney will only get a limited percentage of the settlement.
How To Find A Good Workers Comp Attorney
At Our Pharmacy Network, we strive to be patient advocates and make it our mission to educate injured workers so that they are fully aware of their benefits and the workers compensation process in Florida. Due to our extensive experience with workers comp, we are also able to steer injured workers in the right direction when it comes to choosing a workers comp attorney.
What A Workers Comp Pharmacy Can Do For You
There are many benefits to working with a specialty pharmacy like Our Pharmacy Network. We offer workers compensation Florida lawyers:
- Quick and efficient prescription filling and medication delivered directly to their client’s home or office at no out of pocket cost
- Highly trained staff that is ready to answer any of their clients’ questions, thereby allowing you to focus solely on their case.
- Reliable communication with the physician’s office and insurance carrier to avoid any delays in getting medication to your client.
Contact us today for any questions! We look forward to hearing from you.